Recently, the SHALE INSIGHT conference was held in Pittsburgh and drew nearly 2,000 attendees including industry executives, policymakers and technical experts.
Presenters included prominent personalities such as:
– Former Pennsylvania Governor Tom Ridge
– Current Governor Tom Corbett
– Marcellus Shale Coalition president Dave Spigelmyer
– Randy Cleveland, president of XTO Energy
– Stephen Moore, chief economist for the Heritage Foundation
– Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald
– EQT President and CEO David Porges
– Frank Semple, chairman, president and CEO of MarkWest Energy Partners
– Kazuyuki Onose, senior vice president at Sumitomo Corp. of Americas
– Bruce McKay, managing director for federal affairs at Dominion
– James Balaschak, a principal with Deloitte LLP’s energy and resource practice
– Michael Krancer, former secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
What was the takeaway?
Click here to read how shale may be transforming the economy.